At TMS Estate Agents, we always have your best interests at heart. We strive to bring you competitive prices at all times as part of our superior property services.
Holiday Letting Fees
The marketing fee is 20% of the gross booking. To arrange the cleaning and laundry and also deal with any maintenance issues, we charge a further 10%. If you require TMS Estate Agents to provide a 24-hour emergency service, our fees will increase by a further 5% to 35%. All fees are exclusive of VAT which will be added at the prevailing rate.
Relevant Letting Fees and Tenant Protection Information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent. (This is a refundable holding deposit to reserve the property. If the application is successful this will be added to the security deposit. If the landlord withdraws this deposit is refundable. The tenant(s) will forfeit this deposit if they withdraw from the application or if the application is unsuccessful due to providing false or misleading information.)
- Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks’ rent).
During the tenancy:
- Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
- Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
- Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
TMS Estate Agents is a member of UKALA, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of PRS, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly.